Have you really been paying attention? Can you really spout details of the candidates that even their familes may not know? Well let’s see just how much you have been paying attention: (and don’t cheat – some Supreme Being someplace is watching you)
1) What are the names of the Romney Children?
2) What is Ann Romney’s maiden name?
3) Michelle Obama’s father suffered from what disease?
4) What was Barack Obama’s step-father’s name? (His mother’s second husband)
5) Anne and Mitt scraped by during their college years by selling stock they owned. What company’s stock?
6) Mitt Romney’s mother’s first name was what?
7) Barack Obama’s dog is Bo. What was the name of the dog Mitt Romney made famous by strapping him to the roof of the car?
8) Where does Barack Obama’s brother-in-law coach basketball?
9) Can you name Mitt Romney’s siblings?
10) Similarly – can you name Barack Obama’s sibling(s)?
11) Where did the name “Mitt” come from?
12) Currently, Mitt Romney owns how many houses? Can you name where thay are located?
13) What chronic health problems does Mitt Romney have?
14) How many houses does Barack Obama own?
15) What tax havens is Barack Obama hiding his money in? (Hint Romney is using the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and Switzerland)
BONUS) What relative did Mitt Romney baptize into the LDS AFTER that person died?
These weren’t too tough were they? Besides Sunday is the day a person needs to forget about the campaign – that is unless the preacher decides to tell you how to vote that day.
Here we go – if you get all 15 right, you need a real life; 10-14 rehab after Nov.6; 5 – 9 you are normal; 4 or less you’re a little out of it.
1) from left to right Josh, Craig, Ben, Matt and Tagg (with 2 “G”s so as not to be confused with the game.)
2) Ann Davies
3) multiple sclerosis
4) Lolo Soetoro
5) American Motors where Mitt’s father was president
8) Oregon State
9) Margo Lynn Romney, Jane LaFount Romney and George Scott Romney. All are older then Mitt.
10) Maya Soetoro
11) “Mitt” comes from a distant cousin Milton “Mitt” Romney a quarterback for the Chicago Bears in the 1920s
12) 3 – the current and future mansion in La Jolla, California; a townhose in Belmont, Mass and the lake house in New Hampshire on Lake Winnipesaukee.
13) No physical chronic problems
14) Just the one in Chicago
15) None as far as we know.
BONUS) his late father-in-law Edward Davies who was a confirmed atheist in life. A bit sneaky, no?