1) Which of the following is irrational?
c) the square root of 64
2) Which of the following countries were not a part of the Soviet Union?
3) What are the three primary colors of light?
a) Red, yellow, and blue
b) Purple, green, and orange
c) Red, green, and blue
d) Red, yellow, and green
4) Which of the following is not a prime number?
5) Which government official is not elected by the general public?
b) Supreme Court Justice
d) State Senator
6) Which is the most correct?
a) “They’re going to move their car.”
b) “They’re going to move they’re car.”
c) “Their going to move they’re car.”
d) “Their going to move their car.”
7) Jennifer has 2 skirts, 3 tops, and 3 pairs of shoes. How many outfits can she make?
8) If the US Senate is tied on an issue, who has the tie breaking vote?
a) The Vice President
b) The Senator from Washington DC
c) The Secretary of the Senate
d) The Secretary of State
9) Which is the most correct?
a) “I’d leave him if I were you”
b) “I’d leave him if I had been you”
c) “I’d leave him if I was you”
d) “I’d leave him if I had been born you”
10) Which US presidents have been impeached?
b) William Taft and Grover Cleveland
c) Richard Nixon and Calvin Coolidge
d) Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton
Piece o’ cake, right? Does anyone besides me ever have that dream that you are back in high school, taking a test that your whole life depends on and your mind goes blank? No? Me, neither hee, hee.
1) d) pi is an irrational number
2) d) Finland was never part of the USSR
3) a) red, yellow and blue (remember those old color TV logos?)
4) b) 87 (87 / 3 = 29)
5) b) SCOTUS justice
6) a) – use “they are” for “they’re” and it makes sense.
7) b) 18 or 2X3X3 = 18
8) a) The VP
10) d) Johnson and Clinton. Neither were convicted. Nixon resigned before impeachment was brought.
more puzzles here: http://www.blogthings.com/topics/knowledge