1) Which Bible figure is most closely associated with leading the exodus from Egypt?
2) What was Mother Teresa’s religion?
3) Which of the following is NOT one of the Ten Commandments?
a) Do not commit adultery
b) Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
c) Do not steal
d) Keep the Sabbath holy
4) When does the Jewish Sabbath begin?
5) Is Ramadan…?
a) The Hindu festival of lights
b) A Jewish day of atonement
c) The Islamic holy month
d) the Christian feast of the tongues
6) Which of the following best describes the Catholic teaching about the bread and wine used for Communion?
a) The bread and wine actually become the body and blood of Jesus Christ.
b) The bread and wine are symbols of the body and blood of Jesus Christ.
c) The wine is Jesus Christ’s blood, the bread is communal bread.
d) The bread is Jesus Christ’s body, the wine is a remembrance of Canaa.
7) In which religion are Vishnu and Shiva central figures?
8) Which Bible figure is most closely associated with remaining obedient to God despite suffering?
9) What was Joseph Smith’s religion?
10) According to rulings by the U.S. Supreme Court, is a public school teacher permitted to read from the Bible as an example of literature, or not?
a) Yes, permitted
b) No, not permitted
Well, go here and there are a couple more questions.
Hope that helped stretch the old mind after the morning service.
Answers? All right, you sinners.
1) c) Moses
2) a) Mother Theresa was a Catholic
3) b) no golden rule in the commandments
4) b) Friday at sundown
5) c) Islamic holy month
6) a) actually become body and blood
7) b) Hinduism
8) a) Job of course
9) d) Mormon founder
10) a) yes, the bible can be taught as an example of literature.